- Share the day with those you hold near and dear.
- Enjoy a nourishing meal prepared with all the delicious trimmings.
- Celebrate your gratitude for the joy and laughter in your life.
- Kick back, relax and cherish having a much-needed day off!
And, here’s some food for thought:
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. . . It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie
I thank you for your reading my blog, posting your thoughts and sharing my tips with others.
What are you grateful for this holiday season? Please share your gratitude below. I’d love to hear from you.
Have a bountiful Thanksgiving – one filled with peace, love and the opportunity to create beautiful lifelong memories.
Latest posts by Debra Jason (see all)
- Freelancers! Transform Your Frustration Into Freedom - June 3, 2013
- Facebook Tip: Do Your Friends Love You Enough to “Like” You? - May 15, 2013
- How Are You Celebrating Basic Goodness Day? - May 6, 2013